Wedding Invitations New Zealand
This was a great wedding invite design to work on! All the couples below had a great sense of humour - they wanted their invitation set up like a rugby ticket with a tear-off stub at the end for the RSVP. The invite even featured a row and seat number, and "after match celebrations" for the reception. With the original couple she was English, he was a Kiwi, and they thought that playing on their nationalities added a fantastic spin to their wedding invitations. They don't have to be representative of New Zealand and England though, we can make up a design to represent any nationality.
Another unique part of these invitations is the text -
- A match for a lifetime!
- Kick off at 1 pm
- After match celebrations at...
- And for the RSVP - Yes, we will be there for kick off or Unfortunately will have to
await the match report
Pricing: Because there are so many variations of size, paper stocks, quantities, matching info/rsvp cards etc, please contact us for a quote and we will email more information and pricing.
All Blacks vs England:
Below: printed copy on matt white card (top) and metallic white (below)
We've recently had a couple add "rules" in fineprint to the back of the invitation. Feel free to make up your own of course!
1. No spitting, biting, or foul language. Leave that to those on the front row.
2. For your health and safety, please follow the advice of the Ushers. [Usher] is 6'4''.
3. Due to Data Protection, [year], any lies or evidence emulated from [name]'s "Best Man" speech must be kept private and confidential.
4. Appropriate footwear to be worn, the church elders will frown upon stilettos on their church or village hall floor. Please note that the church is ornate, but has limited heating. It's December (Kiwis/Aussies - that's the cold season)! Appropriate footwear and clothing required.
5. In the event of the bride being early, all bets are "off". In the event of [groom] being "early/on-time" [surname] will only pay the first five bets.
6. As a mark of respect, no laughing at [Groom] "[middle names]" [surname] during the service.
7. We recommend patrons to "coffee" prior to [father of the bride]'s speech and to shave afterwards. It may be long. He has a 22 hour flight to prepare.
8. We apologise in advance for the Australians & Kiwis, they are not as endangered as first thought and QANTAS still encourage holidays.
Poms to use the Queens English at all times.
Those catching the bouquet must parade in a World Cup 2003 winning performance.
11. No ticket = entry. Don't freak out. It's only a bit of fun!
12. Last entry 5 minutes before Kick Off. Lateness is already being referred to in the match report - try not to make the editors cut!